Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ivan Eulaers <eu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/19 22:29:46 UTC

User permissions

As a newbie I would like to know how I should create
portlets that the user cannot remove under any
circumstances (even not if he goes into custimization
mode).  So the user's home page should consist of his
own portlets and company's pushed portlets. E.g. the
portlet "Company News & Announcements" may never be
removed (although the user can change the skin or the
place of this portlet).

How can an administrator "push" new portlets to the
user? Let's say that the company has a new "must-have"
portlet, and this portlet should appear on every home
page.

Thanks for your answer,

Ivan

=====