Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Achyut Anand <ac...@cummins.com> on 2020/06/11 16:01:09 UTC

Queries regarding Apache Griffin

Hello,

This is Achyut from Cummins. My team is looking at a data profiling and rule based data quality tool. Apache Griffin seems like a tool that would help us achieve our goals. However, I wanted to know if we could integrate Griffin with our own applications or frameworks that we already have or do we always have to use Griffin's UI? Another question that I had was that can we define our rules for data quality and validation?

Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,

Achyut Anand
Data Engineer