Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by K F <kf...@yahoo.com> on 2015/06/12 02:01:34 UTC

Question about consistency in cassandra 2.0.9

Hi,
I am running a cassandra cluster with 4 dcs. Out of 4 dcs, I have 3 DCs returning right data but 1 dc where I had 1 node down, the data didn't return correct records.
So, e.g. DC1 - 386 records (single-token based DC)DC2 - 386 records (vnode based DC)DC3 - 386 records (vnode based DC)DC4 - 178 records (vnode based DC)
In DC4 I had one node down due to hardware failures and was getting another spare node bootstrapped. Then why would during bootstrapping process or when 1 node is down in DC4, I would get incorrect records.
Thanks
Regards,Ken

Re: Question about consistency in cassandra 2.0.9

Posted by K F <kf...@yahoo.com>.
So, here is the configuration
DC 1 - 32 single tokenDC 2 - 32 nodes configured as vnodesDC 3 - 32 nodes configured as vnodesDC 4 - 32 nodes configured as vnodes
Write CL just 2 days backs was one and it was changed to LOCAL_QUORUMRead CL has always been ONE
I am running on 2.0.9 version of cassandra.
Regards,Ken

Posted by graham sanderson <gr...@vast.com>.