Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Zhigang Wang <w1...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 15:18:04 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.8 estimated release date

Hi,

Anyone can give me an estimated ActiveMQ 5.8 release date?

We have a project planned to use the AMQP connector. Will the AMQP
connector a production feature in 5.8?

Thanks,

Zhigang

Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 estimated release date

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Zhigang,

I think we are almost done with all the major changes we wanted to include
in 5.8.  Hopefully we should have a 5.8 release out around the end of the
month.

Once the AMQP connector is released, we will support it!  Please report to
us any problems you find and we will try to get them resolved.

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.*