Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vikas waykole <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/24 11:21:24 UTC

Console is getting closed while creating pdf from fop

Hi Friends,

I am creating pdf file from fop.jar wherein fo file is an input and pdf is
the output file.I am running fop command from jvm or commandline.

When I start creating pdf file,it is killing java command line console.I am
getting following errors on the console before stopping the service.

WARN    10354   [fop     ] (): Some static content could not fit in the
area.
WARN    10354   [fop     ] (): Some static content could not fit in the
area.
SystemId Unknown; Line 54; Column 132; Can not load requested doc: Invalid
encoding name "UTF 8".

Can you please help me to find the cause of this problem.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vikas

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.

Re: Console is getting closed while creating pdf from fop

Posted by "netstyle.ch - Ch. Wysseier" <ch...@netstyle.ch>.
Hi Vikas