Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/03/25 03:50:04 UTC

[NPanday] Update of groupId

Hi Everyone,

In the last release (1.3-incubating), the deployed artifacts were not
synched to central and it's because of the groupId (which was "npanday").

So before we proceed we the next release, we are proposing to change the
groupId from "npanday" to "org.apache.npanday".

Any comments/suggestions/reactions?

liit

Re: [NPanday] Update of groupId

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>.