Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by robo - <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 19:11:53 UTC

Best practice for emailing this list?

How do people email this list without getting spam filter problems?

Re: Best practice for emailing this list?

Posted by robo - <ro...@gmail.com>.
I tried that as well but the original email I was trying to send about
replication and load balancing was still being marked as spam (5.8 is
above threshold).  That is when I thought I would try a very simple
email such as this one.

Is there a list of keywords to avoid?

Posted by Em <ma...@yahoo.de>.
Hi robo,

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
In the header is a line saying what rules your message matched. That'll
let you know what about your message was causing your mails to be
rejected.

Upayavira

Posted by robo - <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ezequiel Calderara <ez...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ezequiel Calderara <ez...@gmail.com>.

--
______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com

Re: Best practice for emailing this list?

Posted by robo - <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ken Stanley <do...@gmail.com>.