Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tom` frost <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 18:16:42 UTC

[s2] download 2.1?

This page shows a linke to download 2.1

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/

but then you are taken to a page where 2.0.11 is the newest version.

Where can I download 2.1?

Re: [s2] download 2.1?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
On the site, there is a link labeled "Struts 2.x Draft Docs", which
leads to "http://struts.apache.org/2.x/". This link is in the
"Development" section of the menu, and it's intended for people who
are collaborating on the next version of the framework.

The other Struts 2 documentation links lead to
"http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/index.html", which is the best
available release.

There was a test-build of Struts 2.1.0, but we weren't ready to call
for a vote yet. (At least, I wasn't.) If someone is interested in
helping the development group test the 2.1.0 build, it can be
downloaded from here (http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.0/).

There are still a number of patches that should be applied against
2.1.x, but eventually there would be a 2.1.1 build, and I expect that
there would be a quality vote then. (But, I have no idea when that
will be.)

-Ted.

Re: [s2] download 2.1?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.