Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com> on 2010/03/08 16:20:12 UTC

run shindig with tomcat

Hi
I really want to use shindig with tomcat (not with jetty). So, I created a project web site with shindig.
But, I didn't work well.
Does anyone do that
Can you help me?
Thanks a lot

RE: run shindig with tomcat

Posted by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com>.
But, after that, if I want to create another site which use shindig too, so how can I create it?
Thank you

Try copying the shindig war to ROOT.war in your tomcat webapps directory.
 That way all the paths will work without modification.

Re: run shindig with tomcat

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.