Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chong Yu Meng <ch...@cymulacrum.net> on 2004/03/07 05:53:40 UTC

JPackage RPMs for mod_jk2

Hi All,

I'm trying to help someone out with his integration of Apache and
Tomcat. He's using the jpackage RPM packages for mod_jk2 and he's having
problems. I remember that someone on this list once got them working and
posted the instructions. I tried looking for that email in the Tomcat
list archives, but came up empty. Could someone point me to the email or
re-post the instructions?

TIA!

--
"A large number of installed systems work by fiat.  That is, they work
by being declared to work."

Re: JPackage RPMs for mod_jk2

Posted by Todd Blanchard <tb...@mac.com>.
I've just spent about a week trying to get Apache 1.3 with mod_jk
working and Tomcat 4 (embedded in JBoss).  I gave up, tossed Tomcat and
swapped in Jetty.  I haven't got mod_jk working with that either, but
at least Jetty doesn't balk at web requests every third click.