Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Nelson <jn...@logicbay.com> on 2000/02/04 16:02:36 UTC

tag

I am running Apache/Tomcat and trying, without success, to get the <SERVLET>
tag to work.  My question is -- does Tomcat support this tag and, if so, is
there a HOW-TO document on configuring Apache with Tomcat to accomplish
this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Re: tag

Posted by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net>.
The SERVLET tag, and for that matter any tag without a namespace
qualifier, was removed when JSP went from the 0.9x series of
specifications to the 1.0 series of specifications.  The two actions
that would most likely replace the SERVLET tag are <jsp:include ... />
and <jsp:forward ... />

--Danno