Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/20 14:59:47 UTC

Re: [commit] JSVGCanvas

> I'd prefer some other way of distinguishing the top
> edge of the AOI (instead of two lines), maybe a small "v"  like
> the one that was on the rotate marker.

The small 'v' has been changed because in small size, it looks ugly.
Two lines are cleaner in my opinion.

> I think, also, that I might prefer dashed lines,
> but that's just an opinion.  The solid ones are a
> little "cleaner" looking I guess.

Same as above.

> Do we want to make the Thumbnail aspect ratio
> match the canvas?

The thumbnail size and behavior is ok. We have aspect ratio in the thumbnail as
well as in the main view. Please do not change that - it was hard to put in
place. The viewbox and aspectRatio stuffs work for a long time.

I'm currently changing the rotate behavior. I will let you know when I finish
in order to have your opinion.

Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann