Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edgar Merino <do...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/22 06:48:00 UTC

LoadableDetachableModel in AbstractResourceStream

Hello, I've got an AbstractResourceStream implementation that uses a
LoadableDetachableModel to get some information it needs to generate an
InputStream in AbstractResourceStream#getInputStream(). However, I've
noticed that this is called after the request cycle has been detached;
this causes the model to call LoadableDetachabelModel#load() twice.

What is the recommended way to do this without the double call to load()?
Thanks in advance.

Re: LoadableDetachableModel in AbstractResourceStream

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
What's the stack trace for this call?

Sven