Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com> on 2013/07/25 14:17:10 UTC

deployVirtualMachine ignores projectid?

Hi everybody,

In my recent testing passing in a projectid to deployVirtualMachine does
not seem to assign that VM to the specified project. (Which does exist
already.)

Some possibly relevant or irrelevant related details:

- deployVirtualMachine does not return any projectid in its response
(though it is supposed to return both the project nae and projectid)

- The CloudStack web GUI does not list project/projectid in the VM
details view.

Is this functionality unfinished or broken or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dave M.
A2 Hosting

Re: deployVirtualMachine ignores projectid?

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Could you convert the bug you reported into a doc bug then? Just
choose component 'doc'

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: deployVirtualMachine ignores projectid?

Posted by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com>.

Posted by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.