Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Cwen Ruth <cw...@indiatimes.com> on 2002/11/02 14:35:08 UTC

WSDL with Apache SOAP 2.0

Hi,

How do I go about generating WSDL files for a Web Service using Apache SOAP 2.0 ? I am using SOAP Messaging here and NOT SOAP RPC. The Service runs on a Tomcat 3.3.1 on a Solaris platform.

Thanks,

Cwen Ruth.

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.

Re: WSDL with Apache SOAP 2.0

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
There is no way to generate WSDL files for an Apache SOAP service using
Messaging.  You will have to write the files by hand.

Scott Nichol

http://email.indiatimes.com

Re: WSDL with Apache SOAP 2.0

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.