Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Putrycz <er...@apption.com> on 2009/08/26 21:38:52 UTC

T5Eclipse patch

Is someone still in charge of T5Eclipse? I fixed a small annoying bug that
causes bunch of NPEs but I have no clue what is the good place to submit
patches.

Erik.

-----
Apption Software

Re: T5Eclipse patch

Posted by Juan Miguel Salamanca <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik

T5Eclipse is hosted in tapestry.formos.com. If you get an account I will
give you access to the project so that you can make SVN changes.

I have been very busy recently and have not managed to fix some issues that
prevent continuous integration to work. By the way, I am using Tycho which
is an experimental library to build PDE projects via maven. Hopefully I will
be able to put some hours soon and make it work.

Regards,

Juan