Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2008/01/22 01:36:31 UTC

Builds and tests all passing

Hi Everyone,
I spent a little time over the past few days fixing build and test issues
and as of my patch for
SM-1202<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1202>both trunk (
3.3-SNAPSHOT) and servicemix-3.2 branch (3.2.2-SNAPSHOT) the all builds are
completing and unit tests are passing on my local builds.  This includes the
geronimo car plugin issues that have been around for a couple of months.  I
also tried to fix the JMS tests that were hanging at least 75% of the time
and I haven't seen them hang in over a week while building with my locally
patched code ( SM-1198 <https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1198>).

If anyone knows of a specific test that is disabled due to failures or
problems, let me know and I will try to get those straightened out too.

Thanks,
Chris