Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> on 2007/05/02 09:27:14 UTC

TAP 4.1.2 : Table Component and storing state on the client

Hi All,

I'm using the table component in a client based state storage
application. It seems to work fine, however I encounter some issues as
the client state parameter is too big to work with IE. It sometimes also
break in firefox. To overcome this issue we isually use a
FormLinkRenderer, but I didn't find any way to specify it in the various
table components.

If it does not exist I'll be happy to contribute it

L.