Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dalewking <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 22:44:37 UTC

camel-rabbitmq producer is not including the body

Trying to consume from rabbitmq using the camel-rabbitmq component and the
problem is the body of the message is not being passed down the line.

Debugging and looking at the source, I see that in
RabbitMQConsumer.RabbitConsumer.handleDelivery that the body is being passed
into the method, but nothing is done with that parameter.

An exchange is created from the envelope in
RabbitMQEndPoint.createRabbitExchange, that contains a DefaultMessage
instance for the in, but the only things set on the message are the routing
key, exchange name, and delivery tag headers. The body of the message is not
set and is therefore null.

Re: camel-rabbitmq producer is not including the body

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for reporting it. I just filled a JIRA[1] and committed a fix for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6617

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.