Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by victor <vi...@ihnetworks.com> on 2017/08/01 12:00:55 UTC

IPMI out of management

Hello Guys,

Have anybody able to configure and test ipmi "out of management" with
cloudstack successfully.

Regards

Victor

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Probably not the answer you'd expect to hear - but if you really need to
have - try backporting and building from source.

>>> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Victor,

Host-HA pull request is not accepted in CloudStack yet, that feature will be available in 4.11 or future releases.

-Rohit

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by victor <vi...@ihnetworks.com>.
Hello Rohit,

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Victor,

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by victor <vi...@ihnetworks.com>.
Hello Guys,

Re: IPMI out of management

Re: IPMI out of management

Re: IPMI out of management

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Victor,

For me, it works well. Did you have any problems?

Cheers