Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 06:55:18 UTC

Purchase Order : Order Entry Ship-To Settings Lists all facilities

Hi,
In create PO Process, Ship-To Settings screen Presents List of all the
facilities, This list can be long and have facilities that may never have
Shipping address, Like in our case Parking lots are facilities, Electrical
Sub Stations are facilities where different fixedAssets are located.

Is it possible to modify this form to list facilities that have Postal
address with Purpose type  Shipping Address? or Is this very Specialized
requirement.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Purchase Order : Order Entry Ship-To Settings Lists all facilities

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
On Nov 1, 2006, at 2:30 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> However, should we also filter out the facility by type =
> "WAREHOUSE"? (if this is not already done)

This would be good for purchasing inventory, but for supplies and
other purchases you would probably want more flexibility here to be
able to ship to offices or wherever.

-David

Re: Purchase Order : Order Entry Ship-To Settings Lists all facilities

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
+1

However, should we also filter out the facility by type = "WAREHOUSE"?
(if this is not already done)

Jacopo

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.