Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2009/11/12 19:22:52 UTC

[HUPA] Steps need to get done for a first release

Hi all,

I think Hupa is ready for its nearly ready for its first release. I
will start to add some jira tasks for this and assign the version 0.1
to it. This will hopefully help us to keep track.

Bye,
Norman

Re: [HUPA] Steps need to get done for a first release

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> what you mean with "i was having issues getting releases right" ?

i don't remember exactly

try cutting a release candidate for the top level james poms then
using that to build a HUPA release candidate. if everything looks good
then it was some local setup thing on my machine.

- robert

Re: [HUPA] Steps need to get done for a first release

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Robert,

what you mean with "i was having issues getting releases right" ?

Thx,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote: