Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by DF...@teamhuber.com on 2006/01/13 16:40:20 UTC

Java 1.3 and DefaultHandler

I just tried upgrading my project from XML Security 1.2.1 to 1.3.0 and now
I have a build error regarding org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler.  I'm
running Java 1.3.1.

Anybody know what's going on here?  I didn't see anything in the
documentation regarding Java 1.4, but it looks like its required now.  I
dug a little deeper and found the xml-apis.jar included with XML Security
1.2.1 took care of this.  Will I be OK if I just use that with 1.3.0?  (It
seemed to for now but I'm no expert so I didn't know if I would run into
problems down the road.)

Thanks,
David Frahm