Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 19:05:42 UTC

Re: Time to assemble a board report

The report is due on 11 January so I plan to post it on 9 or 10 January.

Bruce

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com

--
perl -e 'print

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
I have now posted the January report. Thank you to everyone who
contributed, very good teamwork! This was a big help.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.