Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aidan Connolly <Ai...@xcom.de> on 2004/08/17 16:30:39 UTC

handling stale sessions [auf Viren geprueft]

Is there any way to forward to another page if the request cycle is null?

I have over ridden  the protected void handleStaleSessionException from
AbstractEngine in my defined engine class but it is not beng called when
the page times out. If I refresh an 'expired' page, my visit object is
null so I need to forward the user to the log in page, however when I call
getPage().getRequestCycle() the retrieved cycle is null.

Many thanks, Aidan.