Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com> on 2009/01/07 08:52:50 UTC

C++ Build Break in Trunk

When I try to build the latest trunk on Windows I get a build error in
the method SaslAuthenticator::createAuthenticator. The reason is the
classes NullAuthenticator and SspiAuthenticator being abstract as the
getSecurityLayer is not implemented in either of them.

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.

blog : http://danushka-menikkumbura.blogspot.com/

Re: C++ Build Break in Trunk

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Danushka Menikkumbura wrote:

>> Would you be willing to test if the attached patch fixes it?
>
> The issue with your patch is that the class SecurityLayer is used
> without namespace qualifiers (i.e. qpid::sys). Otherwise it fixes the
> build break.

I've added in 'using using qpid::sys::SecurityLayer;' and committed
that. Thanks very much for the help!

Re: C++ Build Break in Trunk

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.

Re: C++ Build Break in Trunk

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Danushka Menikkumbura wrote:
> When I try to build the latest trunk on Windows I get a build error in
> the method SaslAuthenticator::createAuthenticator. The reason is the
> classes NullAuthenticator and SspiAuthenticator being abstract as the
> getSecurityLayer is not implemented in either of them.

Sorry, that was my commit. I don't have a windows build setup yet and
hadn't realised there was another file there.

Would you be willing to test if the attached patch fixes it?