Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe Green <gr...@canada.com> on 2007/03/27 03:52:41 UTC

Can't view examples

Hi,

I installed Apache Tomcat/6.0.10 on Win
XP Pro.  Tomcat Web Application Manager
shows status is OK. But when I click on Servlets and JSP Examples link on http://127.0.0.1:8080/, I get a 404 error.  I also get 404 errors
when I click on links /examples/, /host-manager and /manager.

I do something wrong? I didn't get any error during installation. I was assuming that
Apache/Tomcat comes with sample examples. Can some
one give me some idea as what is going on? I am new to JSP and Apache/Tomcat.

Thanks

joe

Re: Can't view examples

Posted by reno <re...@free.fr>.
are you sure that the folders that you wanna see are on your machine?