Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nanu Kalmanovitz <na...@kalmanovitz.co.il> on 2007/08/09 11:26:17 UTC

[users@httpd] What the commands means?

Hi!

In the  HTTPD.CONF (Apache2) I find the following commands in the
"VirtualHost" block:

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
BrowserMatch "MSIE" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
Include "SYS:/qfsearch/WEB-INF/QFRewrite.conf"
</VirtualHost>

I searched the documentation, but didn't find any explanation.

Please help.

TIA

Nanu

Re: [users@httpd] What the commands means?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 8/9/07, Nanu Kalmanovitz <na...@kalmanovitz.co.il> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In the  HTTPD.CONF (Apache2) I find the following commands in the
> "VirtualHost" block:
>
> <VirtualHost _default_:443>
> BrowserMatch "MSIE" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

These are work-arounds for bugs in Internet Explorer's SSL
implementation. The specifics are here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/env.html#special

> Include "SYS:/qfsearch/WEB-INF/QFRewrite.conf"

This is including more config information from a separate config file.
You'd have to check for yourself exactly what is in there.

Joshua.