Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by vaibhav negi <ss...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 08:47:21 UTC

Re: WARNING : There are about 1 missing blocks. Please check the log or run fsck.

Hi ,

thanks for reply. Msg says that "The filesystem under path '/' is CORRUPT"

Whole msg is :-

[hadoop@vmlinux3 bin]$ hadoop fsck /
.
/home/hadoop/mapred/system/jobtracker.info: CORRUPT block
blk_-4797974583768874015

/home/hadoop/mapred/system/jobtracker.info: MISSING 1 blocks of total size 4
B.Status: CORRUPT
 Total size:    4 B
 Total dirs:    8
 Total files:   1
 Total blocks (validated):      1 (avg. block size 4 B)
  ********************************
  CORRUPT FILES:        1
  MISSING BLOCKS:       1
  MISSING SIZE:         4 B
  CORRUPT BLOCKS:       1
  ********************************
 Minimally replicated blocks:   0 (0.0 %)
 Over-replicated blocks:        0 (0.0 %)
 Under-replicated blocks:       0 (0.0 %)
 Mis-replicated blocks:         0 (0.0 %)
 Default replication factor:    1
 Average block replication:     0.0
 Corrupt blocks:                1
 Missing replicas:              0
 Number of data-nodes:          1
 Number of racks:               1

The filesystem under path '/' is CORRUPT
[hadoop@vmlinux3 bin]$

Vaibhav Negi