Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by ju...@bt.com on 2009/09/30 11:21:02 UTC

Add element to header

Hi all,

I am having an issue trying to add an element to a header in my muse
call.
I have seen how to do it reading the value from the muse.xml but that
means that the webapp of the service does it, whereas I want to do it by
using the proxy in my client.
This is an example of how the request should look like once the header
has been added.

Can anybody please help me?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
    <soap:Header>
        <wsa:To
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://ec2-79-125-39-81
.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/songstore</wsa:To>
        <wsa:Action
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://songstore.org/ca
p/mgmt/CreateOperation</wsa:Action>
        <wsa:MessageID
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:d35df355-0c0e-6024
-b5af-33bf7addc976</wsa:MessageID>
        <wsa:From xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/role/anonymous</wsa:Ad
dress>
        </wsa:From>
        <newHeader>HEADERVALUE</newHeader>
    </soap:Header>
    <soap:Body>
        <pfx1:CreateOperation
xmlns:pfx1="http://songstore.org/cap/mgmt"/>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Thanks,
JuanLu

Re: Add element to header

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi JuanLu,

Creating your own SoapClient is probably the best way to get full
control of what is sent from a generated client. The default simply
sends the xml that the client constructs, your version could
manipulate headers / perform encryption etc.

cheers,
Chris