Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Lynn Monson <lm...@flipdog.com> on 2000/12/05 01:33:28 UTC

Test cases for Range comparison

Hi,

Attached is the first installment of some Range test cases I'd like to
submit.  This test covers range comparison operations.

There is a possible impedence mismatch with the Xerces build, since my tests
are based on JUnit.  Perhaps someone here more involved/experienced with the
build process history could consider whether to switch to (or add) JUnit
based tests.

RE: CVS Commit access (was Re: Test cases for Range comparison)

Posted by Lynn Monson <lm...@flipdog.com>.
How can I decline something with no drawbacks?  :)
I'm honored at the invitation.

CVS Commit access (was Re: Test cases for Range comparison)

Posted by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Lynn,
as I said in a previous mail I think you've contributed to this project
enough to deserve having write access to our CVS repository. I would
like to make such a proposal to the group but before I do I thought I
should ask you first whether you're interested or not.
What it effectively means to become a "committer", is that you get a
unix account on xml.apache.org and email address, with write access to
the CVS respository, and voting privileges (on who else to give commit
access and what to do with the project). There is no real downside. You
can choose not to exercize your rights or even drop completely anytime
you want. You can look at http://xml.apache.org/guidelines.html for more
details.