Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Владимир Ермаков <vl...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/07 13:27:00 UTC

New committer: Vladimir Ermakov

Hello Ignite Community!

My name is Vladimir, I am a software engineer from Saint-Petersburg,
Russia. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite.
I am going to start with this issue - IGNITE-14120. My JIRA username is
vermakov. Please, provide me with access to  Apache Ignite JIRA.

Thanks!

Re: New committer: Vladimir Ermakov

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi Vladimir,

Welcome to the Apache Ignite community!
I've added you to the Contributors role in JIRA.

Note: "Committer" is a community member with direct commit access [1].

[1] https://apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#Committer