Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/03 11:10:37 UTC

Hi!

I am not sure whether anyone is capable in helping me but anyway - I am
posting this. I have a build.xml file that compiles some sourc files. I also
include some already compiled files in the classpath of the current
compilation. However ant fails to compile my sources finding 7 errors saying
me that it cannot resolve symbol: method "blah blah" (Eclipse have no
problem with this 7 methods). I am curious how it can't find the methods,
but it still finds the object. The mehods are public and Eclipse reports
neither errors, nor warnings. The methods have exactly the right signature.
That's a very weird problem and I hope someone can propose a slution.

--
Regards, Petar!