Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/09/02 10:17:42 UTC

Please do the final svn conversion; was RE: Convert to subversion

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 01:17, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Please review http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/incubator/lenya/ and let us
> know if that came across alright.

Yes, it came accross. We tested the test repo and it seems fine.

We kindly want to ask infrastructure now, if they can do the final
conversion of Lenya's cvs repo as done for the test repo under
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/incubator/lenya/.

NOTE: We are currently exiting incubation (as TLP ?). Maybe it makes
sense not to create the Lenya svn repo under incubator/.

--
Rolf Kulemann

RE: Please do the final svn conversion; was RE: Convert to subversion

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 03:15, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> When Lenya is promoted to a TLP, it is just a matter of doing an `svn mv` and
> updating the access control file.

Ok, no problem.

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 04:05, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On Friday, September 3, 2004 9:15 PM -0400 "Noel J. Bergman"
> <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
>
> > Lenya is being migrated to SVN right now.  The CVS module is locked down.
> > Lenya will be at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya.  When
> > Lenya is promoted to a TLP, it is just a matter of doing an `svn mv` and
> > updating the access control file.
>
> The conversion is now complete.  Please send infrastructure@ an email if
> you have a problem.
>
> Thanks!  -- justin

Noel, Justin,

thank you very much :)

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 04:05, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On Friday, September 3, 2004 9:15 PM -0400 "Noel J. Bergman"
> <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
>
> > Lenya is being migrated to SVN right now.  The CVS module is locked down.
> > Lenya will be at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya.  When
> > Lenya is promoted to a TLP, it is just a matter of doing an `svn mv` and
> > updating the access control file.
>
> The conversion is now complete.  Please send infrastructure@ an email if
> you have a problem.
>
> Thanks!  -- justin

Noel, Justin,

thank you very much :)

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> We kindly want to ask infrastructure now, if they can do the final
> conversion of Lenya's cvs repo

Lenya is being migrated to SVN right now.  The CVS module is locked down.
Lenya will be at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lenya.  When
Lenya is promoted to a TLP, it is just a matter of doing an `svn mv` and
updating the access control file.

	--- Noel

RE: Please do the final svn conversion; was RE: Convert to subversion

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.