Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/25 15:57:32 UTC

SIG-Autoscaling meeting

Hello all!

Since the KEDA autoscaler has been released, for the moment there’s not too much going on with SIG-Autoscaling. For this reason I think we should suspend the monthly meetings and take them on a more ad-hoc basis (e.g. if there is a call for feedback on the FargateExecutor). If new projects arise that would warrant continuing the meeting I am not against restarting the check-ins. Would that be okay with everyone or does anyone see a reason to continue with the meetings?

Thank you,

Daniel

Re: SIG-Autoscaling meeting

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.