Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Anas Mesrah <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 06:21:51 UTC

Quering parquet is giving Reading past RLE/BitPacking stream

Hi,

I am trying to query large parquet files -local file system- that has
string optional fields. The query is giving me the following error. Any
clue what might be the cause?

org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: SYSTEM ERROR:
IllegalArgumentException: Reading past RLE/BitPacking stream. Fragment 0:0
[Error Id: 54f60733-8495-4542-9ea2-7e903cf1dadd

Re: Quering parquet is giving Reading past RLE/BitPacking stream

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Hi Anas,

Can you please open a JIRA for this ? It would be really helpful if you can
attach the parquet file to the JIRA

Thanks

--

Abdelhakim Deneche