Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/19 07:03:38 UTC

Fwd: Please Review: Client Installation Guide Web Book

Hi Folks,

I've ported the Client Installation Guide from Microsoft Word to asciidoc.
This allows us to provide documentation as a web page, PDF, etc.

Please download the Web Book from:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlwNhWxn8iTYWhHWWN2ckVXV2M

Unzip the file and open the Web Book by clicking on the index.html file.

NOTE: This is a port to enable future contribution. Thus, I have NOT
provided Windows 10 instructions.

I'm working on generating a PDF file next. Meanwhile, I'm hoping that both
Trafodion developers and users can glance through the web book to get a
general feel for the format and to verify things such as links.

Gunnar

Gunnar