Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/06/03 22:47:22 UTC

[ApacheDS] Merge module avl-partition into xdbm-search and rename xdbm-search to xdbm-partition

Hi dev,

I'd like to move the only remaining class AvlPartition from module
avl-partition into module xdbm-search. Additional I'd like to rename
xdbm-search to xdbm-partition.

The xdbm-partition module than contains everything that is related to
XDBM partitions:
- the Store interfaces and a default AVL implementation
- the XDBM search engine interfaces and the default implementation
- the XDBM partition interfaces and a default AVL implementation

Any objections?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [ApacheDS] Merge module avl-partition into xdbm-search and rename xdbm-search to xdbm-partition

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> I'd like to move the only remaining class AvlPartition from module
> avl-partition into module xdbm-search. Additional I'd like to rename
> xdbm-search to xdbm-partition.
>
> The xdbm-partition module than contains everything that is related to
> XDBM partitions:
> - the Store interfaces and a default AVL implementation
> - the XDBM search engine interfaces and the default implementation
> - the XDBM partition interfaces and a default AVL implementation
>
> Any objections?
nope, +1 from my side, this sounds good to me

Kiran Ayyagari

Re: [ApacheDS] Merge module avl-partition into xdbm-search and rename xdbm-search to xdbm-partition

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> I'd like to move the only remaining class AvlPartition from module
> avl-partition into module xdbm-search. Additional I'd like to rename
> xdbm-search to xdbm-partition.
>
> The xdbm-partition module than contains everything that is related to
> XDBM partitions:
> - the Store interfaces and a default AVL implementation
> - the XDBM search engine interfaces and the default implementation
> - the XDBM partition interfaces and a default AVL implementation

Done.

Please make sure to delete the old avl-partition and xdmb-search folders
in your file system in case they are not deleted by svn up.

You also need to import the new xdbm-partition module into your eclipse
workspace.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: [ApacheDS] Merge module avl-partition into xdbm-search and rename xdbm-search to xdbm-partition

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.