Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/14 12:31:39 UTC

Swag inventory - what, where, how?

Hi folks,
this is just a generic query for starters;

do we have any current way of keeping track of our inventory for 3rd
party events, and if so where and how?

If not, should we look into creating such a space? I'd probably start
with some spreadsheets first and see if we can make do. Pierre Smits has
started some off-list conversations about an OFBiz instance for tracking
things, but that would likely require a budget for the machine, so I'd
like to see if we can manage without it, or whether it makes the most sense.

WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: Swag inventory - what, where, how?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
To provide some context om why the OFBiz proposition resurfaced in recent
days I suggest to reread postings in previous threads in this list, most
notably:

   1.
   https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eb1a7f7d88cbee2979f82c7a64074b090a9ee8b39d6e72bd09aa784a@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E
   2.
   https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0d6f8fb7006f8a8c291df3cf0c15c1a743532e6b1a74b2f6c5fcdd53@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
From September, Sharan says Sally has a master list.  +sk

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Thanks Daniel (Ruggeri). That was the one I was referring to. Didn't know
you started it.

Posted by Craig Crissman <cr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
By phone if possible.Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 5:36 PM, Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Gris

I'm heading over to Brussels for CHAOSSCon and FOSDEM. If you're planning to be at any of these then we might be able to find some time for a chat as I'll be mainly at the Apache booth, otherwise next week could work.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Gris