Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Couas <pc...@infodev.fr> on 2007/08/28 09:18:07 UTC

POST problem

Hi,

I want to make an POST to an servlet
- I have created an "HttpRequestDefault" with ip and port
- I have created an HttpRequest
    with POST
        with full servlet path  /test/servlet/servlet24.Servlet24
        with 4 parameters and theirs values
  I have added an Graphic result and an Agreagate Report

When i launch, i have no error, but i don't see results datas

Where is my mistake  ??

Philippe

Re: POST problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not interpret Javascript in HTML pages, so you will need
to load the new page yourself.

RE: POST problem

Re: POST problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.