Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/11/27 23:37:35 UTC

userid locked

Hi Supun,

My user id "*psaha4*" suddenly not working from yesterday. I am sure that I
have not forgotten the password.forget password link does not work, it says
"Failed to validate the given username"
Do you have access to unlock my user id so that I can use it?

Thanks
Pankaj

Re: userid locked

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
I checked in my local PGA with my user credentials and I could successfully
login. I will create a new user and send you the credentials in a private
email.

Re: userid locked

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: userid locked