Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/07/15 19:59:09 UTC

Release manager for Sedona 1.2.1

Dear Sedona PPMC members,

I'd like to find a release manager for Sedona 1.2.1. Pawel and I have been
at this role for a few times. We'd like to diversify it a bit.

Does any PPMC member want to be a volunteer? The process is mostly
automatic with some human intervention. If you are doing this for the first
time, you probably will need to go through some simple credential setup.

Thanks,
Jia

Re: Release manager for Sedona 1.2.1

Posted by Kanchan Chowdhury <kc...@asu.edu>.
Hi Dr. Yu,

Yes, I want to be the release manager of Sedona 1.2.1. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kanchan Chowdhury

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
Hi Kanchan,