Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/22 14:07:23 UTC

AppServer comparison analysis (O/T)

Good Morning All-

Has anyone come across any studies detailing comparisons of AppServers (supported name algorithms, supported security models, how many max threads are supported, J2EE<version> support Servlet<version> spec support?) etc ?

Sorry for the O/T thread

Many Thanks,

Martin-

Re: AppServer comparison analysis (O/T)

Posted by netsql <ne...@roomity.com>.
Let me make it simple for all you noobs:
Resin!

(It does PHP just like JSP, Groovy, 5x faster, easy reloader, used by
most seniors on this list )

and most popular of the list:
http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2003/04/10/java_servlet_engines.html

.V