Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Clay Moody <wc...@g.clemson.edu> on 2013/06/20 17:59:27 UTC

jobtracker webservice in 1.2.0

Can someone tell me the REST based web services path for the job tracker web services API, added for v1.2.0

The YARN documentation at (http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WebServicesIntro.html)  says:

The URIs for the REST-based Web services have the following syntax:

  http://{http address of service}/ws/{version}/{resourcepath}

How does this translate to MRv1? I am getting a 404 at http://jobtracker:50030/ws/.…

Thanks
wcm

Re: jobtracker webservice in 1.2.0

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hitesh,

Webservices (or an equivalent) were backported into 1.x via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4837 which I suspect
is what Clay's asking about.

--
Harsh J