Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2006/08/06 22:40:03 UTC

[DAISY] Updated: Mailing Lists

A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1175.html

Document ID: 1175
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Mailing Lists (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 8/6/06 8:39:53 PM
Updated by: Ross Gardler

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 9477 bytes (previous version: 9535 bytes)
Content diff:
(13 equal lines skipped)
    </ol>

--- lists, so we all needs ways to help us all work smarter. See tips for
+++ lists, so we all needs ways to help us all work smarter.</p>

    <h1>Tips (keeping focus helps your points come across!)</h1>

(185 equal lines skipped)