Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/18 22:26:58 UTC

[Geronimo Wiki] Update of "IntroduceYourself" by Ahmet Tolga Tat

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Geronimo Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by Ahmet Tolga Tat:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/IntroduceYourself

  = Introduce Yourself to the Community =
  || !HoNgai Lin || Sydney || NSW || Australia || ||
  || Affan Qureshi || Chicago || IL || USA || programmer at heart  ||
+ || Ahmet Tolga Tat || Afyon || Afyon || Turkey ||  ||
  || Alagesa Pandian|| Bangalore || Kar || IND || I would like volunteer for building map interface based on PostGIS and Geoserver ||
  || Alan Cabrera|| New York|| New York || USA || Has a very patient wife ||
  || Alex Blewitt || Milton Keynes || Buckinghamshire || UK || ||