Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2009/10/11 04:33:29 UTC

[DRAFT] Board Report

Board report is due. Here's a quick and easy draft:

----
In the August AxKit moved into the Attic. Greg Reddin took care of
things and it appeared to go very smoothly.

We don't know of any current projects looking to move to the Attic.
----

Any changes needed?

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
> Board report is due. Here's a quick and easy draft:
>
> ----
> In the August AxKit moved into the Attic. Greg Reddin took care of
> things and it appeared to go very smoothly.
>
> We don't know of any current projects looking to move to the Attic.
> ----

Submitting with changes:

----

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.

Greg

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Xang (vote started, 3 +1s so far, not wrapped up) and Crimson
(discussion initiated, Xerces was asked if they want to take over the
old XML parser but that doesn't seem like a likely course based on
initial feedback) from the XML project are in the queue.

On 11.10.2009 04:33:29 Henri Yandell wrote:
> Board report is due. Here's a quick and easy draft:
>
> ----
> In the August AxKit moved into the Attic. Greg Reddin took care of
> things and it appeared to go very smoothly.
>
> We don't know of any current projects looking to move to the Attic.
> ----
>
> Any changes needed?

Jeremias Maerki