Posted to women@apache.org by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/20 23:08:34 UTC

Can you tell us a little about yourself

Hi CJ,

Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your interest
in subscribing to women@apache.org?

Thanks,
Danese Cooper

Re: Can you tell us a little about yourself

Posted by CJ Marley <cj...@onlinewebgoddess.com>.
No problem! It's a pleasure to be here!

--

CJ Marley
WebGoddess Industries   http://www.onlinewebgoddess.com/

Re: Can you tell us a little about yourself

Posted by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry CJ (and all), Susan was already on this.

Danese