Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/12 09:06:23 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-226: Introduce Schema Evolution on Table Store

Hi, everyone

Thanks all for your attention to FLIP-226: Introduce Schema Evolution on
Table Store [1] and participation in the discussion in the mail thread [2].

I'd like to start a vote for it. The vote will be open for at least 72
hours unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-226%3A+Introduce+Schema+Evolution+on+Table+Store
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/sls26s8y55tfh59j2dqkgczml6km49jx

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-226: Introduce Schema Evolution on Table Store

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Jingsong