Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Hardik Kubavat <ha...@primavera-software.com> on 2013/12/23 07:37:47 UTC

Dynamically Change Session Buffer Size

Hi
I have an application in which I am sharing the Handler between TCP and
UDP connector. As requirement for My application I have variable size of
data to accept and send. And in this if there is big size data they will
send the notification that big message will arrive, So my question is
can we Change Buffer size dynamically?

Re: Dynamically Change Session Buffer Size

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 12/23/13 7:37 AM, Hardik Kubavat a écrit :
> Hi
> I have an application in which I am sharing the Handler between TCP
> and UDP connector. As requirement for My application I have variable
> size of data to accept and send. And in this if there is big size data
> they will send the notification that big message will arrive, So my
> question is can we Change Buffer size dynamically?
No, you can't. But there is no reason not to set the buffer size to 64Ko
from the beginning, unless you are going to deal with millions of
connections on a tight memory machine...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com